Almond milk, heavy whipping cream and coconut oil shake

Keto rule of the thumb is to stay below 40g of sugar per day.

I love whole milk, but since milk has about 11g of sugar per 240ml (~3 teaspoons of sugar) and for many people, milk is bad news anyway, I decided to explore alternatives.

Here is my recipe for a milk-like shake:

- 3/4 glass of organic almond milk
- 1/4 glass of heavy whipping cream
- a spoon of organic coconut oil
- a spoon of Maca powder (this changes the taste, I would say, for worse)
- few raspberries for flavor (a cup is 5g, so few is not a big deal)
- coffee if you need a boost

I warm up the shake so the coconut oil melts (76F+) and I blend it for a couple of seconds.

It is not bad, please send me your recipes.


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be polite.