Late-Commer to this blog thing, happy birthday!

Hello World from Uki.
( I just could not resist doing this, I would otherwise feel like I am failling my fellow geek friends.)

OK, Ann, Kareem, I am a late commer to this whole Blog thing, but got to like it's idea and I hope to use it frequently. So here I am probably because I sometimes feel like the life is just passing in front of my eyes without the single note, memory, or retrospect. Important things are happening that maybe in the future will in interesting, or even fun to read, alone, with my wife, or kids.
I don't assume anybody will go thru the pains of actually reading what I wrote, but in case people do, indeed, read this stuff, I will try to thread lightly as I am known for having very strong opinions and upsetting my peers.
I will treat this as my daily diary and depository of my thoughts, kind of self-conversation that will hopefully help me understand things better and remember what is important as my own memory is terribly discriminating. I am not sure how soon will I start working on look and feel of this particular site, but eventually I shell.
Let me then start this journey and say today is Uki's birthday -- happy birthday Uki!



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles