movie about love

Today, I have watched a movie. A beautiful, european, movie. The movie was about love and the struggle with real life issues, it was also incredibly romantic and sensual, just how the real life is. 

We all watch these movies. The romantic books seem to be ever-more popular with the women. Yet, we live in the world devoid of human feelings, in the all-too-proper, politically-correct, ice cubes chilled for the comfort of the fat, tie-sporting, sleazy salesman and the human resource vice presidents that long time ago forgot what it means to be a human. Or, worse, hypocritically screwing behind the closed doors with only the wrinkles of the dresses and untidy hairdo to tell the story. The real life is not the corporate, suburban, superficial notion of life we live here, in Prudeland. 

Let's face it; life is about the feelings of love and love is about people together, making love. Everything else is just food and shelter, and keeping yourself busy when you have no love.

The movie has stirred me inside, reminded me of who I am, and about my past, my memories and my love.


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles