Sayed Pervez Kambaksh

Reading this outrageous case, solidifies my opinion that all political
leaders and the laws governing people should be separated from the
religion. I can understand poverty, starvation, Malaria, HIV and other
epidemics that decimate the World, I can understand the ethnic wars
over territories of land, yet it makes me sick that even today there
are countries where the court of law is XII century (I am giving them
a credit of the doubt by not placing them in seventh century).

http://lelly-mondobongo.blogspot.com/search/label/Sayed%20Pervez%20Kambaksh



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles