Basil, mint, deer curry

As always with my cooking there is at least a dozen of spices in it, I usually "look" for the bouquet by opening various spice jars and sniffing for the right amount to add. I make the curry part by using basic spices, too, not a "curry" mix. 

This time I added fresh mint and basil leaves as well as fresh tomatoes.

I have a deer meat because my father hunts, because the meet was in the freezer for a long time it is much softer and better. I like deer for the curry because of it's stronger taste which I like. 



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles