I wish you the best holidays possible and a happy new year

Dear friends and family,  

I wish you the best holidays possible and a happy new year.  

My most important wish: I hope each one of you can find yourself with the person you care for the most and I hope that person loves you back as much. Really nothing else matters more than that. 

I also wish you a happy new year, not just the celebration at midnight, but the whole next year.   

As many of you know, for me, this last year was very interesting, and fulfilling career-wise with all the conferences and business-relationships formed, I am thankful for that and I want to extend my thankfulness to all of you. 

I am also thankful to my friends and for my little daughter who provided an incredible support to me. I know this year was also very challenging to many of us, for some of us it was the economy, trying to keep the house from the foreclosure, trying to keep or find a job, trying to figure out how to make the next payment, especially painful if you are considering cutting on the education funding for your own child. I know a thing, or two about it. 

Each one of us is going thru the unique life experiences, we experience the most beautiful of moments and we have our periods of depressions and melancholy. 

Despite all the challenges and stress I wish that all of you find in yourself a good heart to forgive and be nice to people who hurt us, to cherish our friends, to have family to call upon and to say "I love you" to the person you love.  

If you find yourself in dire straights this year, don't hesitate to call, or email me, I will do my best to be there for you. 

Merry Christmas for Christians and happy holidays for the rest of us! 

Uki 


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles