Roberto Serrano

“I met Uki as the Chicago Leader of GTUG, and at the time I was leading Chicago Androids myself. We hit it off from the start and jointly organized a set of well organized Android and Google tech. related events. Eventually as I left the Chicago Area, Uki took the leadership role for both groups. Uki is a thorough and tireless leader that has done a wonderful job as a host and speaker in multitude of events I attended. You can also tell that he inspires respect and admiration by the way his events are supported by his coworkers and peers.”  April 11, 2010
Roberto Serrano, Software Developer with the Android Motorola Platform team, Motorola Mobile Devices (business partner)


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles