One year later

It has been almost a year since I wrote anything besides technology articles on my blog.

It may be related to the fact that I have not read any real books, which is unlike me, considering the thousands of books I own. 

I do read every day and study a lot. 

I make good use of YouTube, but somehow, I have lost my drive for writing.  

I have been trying to decide what platform to use for writing, such as Blogger, Medium.com, Google Docs, etc. I have several documents (books) started, but I fear they will never see the light of day. 

On the other hand, blogs feel eclectic and irrelevant. Nevertheless, here I am writing this.

I am writing tonight with the lights out, using my large Android tablet and a pen stylus, and I must say it is fast and flawless. 

Let's hope I can get back to writing as a habit. Maybe these blog notes will become material for a book someday.



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles