Florida

We finally madee it to Florida after 3 days of driving. It takes about 20 hours, but we drove the speed limit, found the hotels right after the dark, and slept in long. The travel wil Liliann is not difficult at all, actually would not make any difference if I went by myself. She does not complain, we stop for restroom breaks when I need to and for food when I am starving, her needs are the same.
The Hampton Inn hotels do not support the Mac computers, so last night I changed the rooms to Marriot, since the Hampton had only smoking room and Internet did not work. I was promissed not to be chargged, I left the good tip behind.


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles