Saba

Sad note. Saba is no longer with us. It it is incredibly sad, I
hesitated to write about it in public blog, but I also did not want
her to disappear from our life without a word. Saba was my father's
old german shepherd and golden retriever (mother). It was my family
decision that it is time to put her to sleep. Her life was miserable
in last few years. Unfortunatly, I was the bad guy to arrange for it.
Bad karma.


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles