family & friends support

Teresa, I had a blast with you last night in the little French cafe. Your optimistic and determined attitude about living the life is a great support for me. To see the things going on in my life as good and with the smile was really a new idea to me, but I guess you are right. Thank you.

Dad, thank you for being supportive!

Kinga, you are great in your support, love and wisdom give me strength. Thank you!

Kajtek, you for your support from over the seas!

Thank you my dearest friends for checking on me if I am doing OK, it means the most to me.




As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles