iPad Revolution?

Those who know me know that I have been a strong convert to the world of Mac. Over the past two years, I have had a personal Mac overhaul for all of my tech needs (except my phone, which I recently purchased the DROID and have enjoyed it thoroughly). So, when it came time for the fabled Apple tablet, I was extremely excited about the next piece of Mac-ness that I was going to be enjoying. But I was a little disappointed with the iPad initially. Where was the wow? Where was the pizazz? I was troubled.

But since that fabled day, I have picked up the pieces of my shattered dreams and started to reevaluate all of the potential that exist with the iPad. I initially fell into the trap of looking at this new piece of technology from the definitions of "nerd-dom". What I failed to see was this product from the point of view of the person who uses their computer to check email, browse the internet, look at photos, and that is it.

Here is an article and an essay that I thought was very interesting in seeing what could be the iPad revolution:

http://www.macworld.com/article/146040/2010/02/ipad.html
http://northtemple.com/2010/02/01/on-ipads-grandmas-and-gam

Let me know what you think!


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles