Company size and culture

When you decide to develop your company you have some important choices to make, many people measure success by how much revenue the company brings and how many people work for them. 

After working in a couple of very large corporations I developed a certain level of dislike for politics and bureaucracy, I also like to know personally the people I work with and treat them as a family with whom I choose to spend most of my waking hours. 

Over the years, the lifestyle became very important to me too; I am realizing that opportunities for me to ski the slopes, climb the mountains and dive the reefs will get scarcer and scarcer, therefore I am in need to build a company that can proclaim a “ski day”, or a “field trip” without worrying about investors, partners or hundreds of employee.

It is widely known that small teams can accomplish greater things than big, slow, and committee-driven companies. 

It may all sound not ambitious, but my ambition is to build the smallest-possible company with a handful of friends that makes plenty of money without a need for big human overhead.









As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles