New rules for voice calls


People generally don’t like receiving calls without prior notification.

Respect peoples’ time at work, and make an appointment for the call.

Respect people's personal time, don’t call unless you are welcome.

Calls from people other than friends and family are often ignored.


Do not leave voice mails, hardly anyone listens to these.

Get on my LinkedIn.com, Facebook, or otherwise my Phone's contact list to be recognized.

Send your name, contact info, and bio over prior to the call, spare me 5 minutes “Hello, my name is… “


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles