Maya 3D: log cabin

Maya 3D: log cabin project:

Last night I pretty much put all the exterior logs in place. It is a time consuming task because you adjust each log by its end tip, the logs are not parallel to the ground and they are tapered in shape. The log also have to overlap at the corners correctly, which requires much work as well. I did not adjust the length of the logs and their overhand as I will do it as final touch.

Today, I will start on details, maybe on stone-work of the floors.




As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles