Transplanting Grapes

I had a couple of rows of grapes growing for few years in partial shade. The grapes were not strong and did not produce. I decided to move them to an area by the building where they were to get a lot of sun and heat.

When moving the grapes you have to dig out a lot of the root.
The grapes "like to have air" so even if the eventually will be hugging the wall, I planted them about 0.5m away from the wall.

I have dug up a deep hole and added leaf mulch to hold the moisture, then covered it with tilled soil.











As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles