Apple Photos opening every time phone USB is connected

I work developing Android so I plug and unplug different devices all day long. Apple Mac Photos app is opening every time phone USB is connected, which is frustrating and sometimes out of place at work.

To turn off that behavior next time the Photos app opens UNSELECT THIS CHECKBOX:

"Open Photos for this device"


If you like this post, please give me your 2 cents ($0.02 litterally) to show token of appreciation and encourage me to write more:

Donate Bitcoins



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles