Drawing pen tablet XP PEN Star G640 and Google Canvas.


When we work online and the whiteboards are not available to show your ideas something is missing. When I am in the online meeting I do a lot of hand waving and gesticulation with mixed results in conveying the message. 

However, while watching YouTube classes I noticed that a lot of instructors use tablets to draw their ideas. I also noticed some of my coworkers started to use pen-based tablets.

At work, when we draw driving scenarios, trajectories, acceleration curvatures, and so on, a drawing tool is becoming necessary, not to mention trying to convey any mathematic formulas.

While searching the subject, I came across this video and a very inexpensive XP PEN Star G640 tablet for $39, which is nothing compared to what my wife has spent for her design Walcom $$$ tablet.

As a bonus, the video showed the Google Canvas:

https://canvas.apps.chrome/

It is true that at work I use Microsoft Notes with a drawing area, but the cleanliness of Google Canvas is very enticing.






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles