What is a body fat percentage for a healthy man 5'10"?

When looking for the answer to What is a body fat percentage for a healthy man 5'10" you can find "some" doctor prescribed averages. 

These healthy averages immediately will send you to the fridge-section of the supermarket for a pint of ice cream just because you are doing great.

 In the long term, the extra 10% of flab will make you feel too lazy to go for a hike, run, or bike ride. The dietary habits associated with extra weight will cause a chain of auto-imune diseases which in the end may result in diabetes, cancer, Alzheimer's dementia and an early death.

So after looking for a while, instead of looking at government (still "some" doctors) statistics, I found these pictures in mensjournal.com which leave no question what is healthy.



In my 50 years, I have been to my share of doctors, I compare them to repair technicians: no need to fix that, my translation: it is not worth his time to fix it, yet.

By now, in my life, I know that the right (natural paleolithic) keto diet has cured me from numerous auto-imune afflictions. One of them caused me not to be able to swallow - thightening of esophagus (doctors were hopeless for a decade). Another, a "frozen shoulder" did not allow me lift my hand over my shoulder, for which they only prescribed physical therapy as if the right diet and uric acid levels had nothing to do with it.

Please remember the doctors today have almost no dietary, auto-imune and epigenetic training in their medical schools. And they do not care because there is no profit in preventive maintenance, good diet and body self-healing.

The exceptions are brilliant people like Dr. Berg that via his YouTube channel probably helped more people than the army of general physicians.

Today, I am at 16% after 2 weeks of keto diet, but by the time I turn 50, I want to stabilize at about 13%.



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles