How do I use Google Keep as a notepad for remembering anything?

Every day, I come across dozens of articles that may look interesting, but most of the time, I do not have time to read.

I quickly save them to Google Keep, and sometimes, I add a label and a quick comment.

Later, when I think about a given subject, work on a post, or an article, I search and pull the list of related items.







Editing in Google Keep it's relatively easy, as long as I work in the portrait mode. I do that usually on my tablet, or a phone.  Regardless that I do have a Bluetooth keyboard, I usually find a comfortable position that is not a desk sitting and I use the Swipe function on my Google keyboard.





When i am ready, I transfer the note to the Blogger app to start a new article.




As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles