Zig Ziglar quote for the night

 Not every day is great. Today, was rather rough.

I am adjusting to the time zone shift of 6 hours, adjusting to the keto (sugar-free) diet after the absolute bliss of European cuisine. First day at work after the break. More stuff, uncertainty in life.

At the moment, I was about to shut down the computer for the night, I read this quote by Zig Ziglar:


"

Life is an echo.

What you send out,

comes back.

What you sow,

you reap.

What you give, you get.

What you see in others,

exists in you.

"

And it keeps me from giving up. It motivates me to continue and try harder. 

Thanks, Zig, you have been my motivation 30 years ago and you still are today.






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles