No sticky labels

I finally got the motivation to bottle the remaining 3 gallons of
pomegranate/cherry wine (#0002). After coulple of hours of scrubbing
the labels of old bottles, which is really the worst of punishments, I
decided there must be a better way. I decided to use tags on the
string and wire, this way once a bottle is finished, I save the tag
for record keeping, wash and reuse the bottle. I also bought today 3
cases of new bottles and 100 new corks.

Now, all I have to ask is for people to return the label-less bottles
to me so I can reuse them.

I have another 15 gallons of wine making, but that is another day's
work.



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles