Fall garden work with Ishtar blazing in the headphones

I am raking autumn leaves and daydreaming while listening to Ishtar
singing...
"C'est la vie, no one ever said life is fair, just a passing of time
that we share... No one said love was fair, just the tears and the
laughter we shared, no regrets I swear!"


One day soon when I am a multi-millionare I'll travel to Spain to
learn flamenco guitar, find a guitar master, go to Cuba and find the
most sensual, heart moving rythm band ever, go to Brasil and find
singer who will whisper Portuges directly to my soul, go to Morroco
and mix in a little flavor of hot Saharan longing. I take them all
somewhere in southern Spain, we will eat, drink, laugh for days,
become good friends and compose and record music.

This is one of the things I want to in my life.

Now, back to raking leaves, getting cold on this island, err park bench.



As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles