Image processing on Mac - Pixelmator

I run out of the 30 day trial for Photoshop CS3, my company is too cheap to get me a license, and I need it now. 

I ended up buying my own program for $60, ridiculous - this really sucks, I cannot believe I have to buy software so I can keep working for the client. 
Considering the incredible amount of money company charge the customer for me at least they could give me the software to do the work, not to mention sending me to some classes, seminars, and the technical conferences.

I got Pixelmator, it appears to be a good little guy: nice interface, layer support, photoshop file exchange, all useful photoshop features (no layer groups, crop is funky, but easy to overcome).

PS: GIMP on Mac stinks - can you say X11 - yuck!


As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles