Email is back as a primary medium to connect with your audiences

The readership and the relationship with the readers are everything to the writer.



Per Uki's request:  DALL·E 2024-04-23 06.21.52


Why the blog readership is dropping?


As I mentioned in the previous post,

AI provides most of the “How to do?” and “What is?” answers.

The search engine referral traffic to individual blogs has dropped dramatically.


Is email a good medium to stay connected with your audience?

Establishing a lasting relationship with the reader is hard,
especially in the fast-paced world of instant chat communication and ever-scrolling feeds.

However, over 87% of people still use email as a primary communication.

Although I am not a big user of emails, I know many of my corporate management peers are.

Therefore, in addition to social media,
I am returning to the ancient ritual of writing weekly email newsletters.

What is interesting is that I am doing the weekly at work and for this personal blog.


Subscibe now:

https://forms.gle/djZQRa6kh8YYYQNM9


Resources

Here are some tutorial materials I found useful. 












Please SUBSCRIBE: https://ukidlucas.beehiiv.com




As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles