Your own reading and bloging place of inspiration.

It is important to have your own creative place.

I needed a place to read and write blogs, but my computer desk wasn't inspiring. Like anyone elses's, my life is full of procrastination and excuses. 

In Europe, they used to make those wide parapets that just invited you to sit on. If I ever build my own house, I will design them in.

Sitting in front of two huge monitors is not creative, does not give you the "long perspective". The computer desk is good for editing, linking and posting. I write ideas on my phone, anyway.

I got this chair when my wife updated her home office. 

After trying a few positions I found one that puts me in the mood. 

The extra bonus is that the air vent is where my feet are, it is brilliant!




#bookStoryworthy: Engage, Teach, Persuade, and Change Your Life through the Power of StorytellingMatthew Dicks






As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

My favorite quotations..


“A man should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”  by Robert A. Heinlein

"We are but habits and memories we chose to carry along." ~ Uki D. Lucas


Popular Recent Articles